Ametek has developed a new way to perform remote readings and setting of their temperature calibrators over an unlimited distance. JofraCloud is a gateway that has transmission coverage equal to a smartphone.
he data is presented as a copy of the calibrators display, and can be viewed at jofracloud.com. The website is accessible via a browser on any device – PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
The gateway can be attached to any RTC or PTC calibrator and reads data from the calibrator every 2 seconds.
- Define set points, and start/stop the calibrator remotely
- Receive stability notifications by e-mail or by an audible alert
- Generate an on-demand, time-stamped PDF report
- Secure, encrypted data communication using a reputed cloud service provider
- Initial set-up requires physical access to the calibrator, assuring that only authorized personnel may have access
Efficiency, Time and Safety:
- For loop/line calibrations on e technician can now simultaneously take the reference read-out of the calibrator and the UUT values on a control panel or on a SCADA in a control room.
- In difficult, restricted, or dangerous sensor locations, the temperature calibrator now only needs to be accessed for set up and finish. All set points and readings in between can be performed remotely.
- When completing multiple calibrations on-site, the user can remotely keep track of up to 5 calibrators at once, removing any “wait” time.